• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

howardj

International Coach
Yeah, Siddle is a good Andy Bichel type.

Come in for the odd game when there's an injury.

But you don't want him as a permanent fixture IMO.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought that was a Hilf joke?

Should have added 'and bowling straight'. Not advocating that he should have been picked for this game.

EDIT: Don't quite agree with categorising him in with Bichel, reckon he gets bigger movement.

Last edited:

benchmark00

I thought that was a Hilf joke?

Should have added 'and bowling straight'. Not advocating that he should have been picked for this game.

EDIT: Don't quite agree with categorising him in with Bichel, reckon he gets bigger movement.
Can confirm Andy Bichel gets plenty of movement out of a bar tender on a night out.

Top_Cat

Had bowel movements which moved more than the stuff he sent down outside of the 'Gabba.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
To me alot of our players seem to look like their scared of taking any risks at all so they just pissfart around until they get a decent ball/make a mistake and go out anyway. It really strikes me as some of batsmen not trying to take over and press their own control on the game and getting into a natural rhythm and more just trying to hang in then anything else.
Looks like alot of them have some major confidence/attitude problems that need to be set right at the moment. Need more motivation and drive to make an impact rather then having players focus on the fear of failure.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Massive day coming up, can't get out of work until 7pm either. Best of luck Copes!

Burgey

So if, hypothetically, someone was in their office and not able to walk over to NSW Leagues Club but instead wanted, well, some televisual coverage of this fantastic event, does anyone know how one might come by such coverage?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
So if, hypothetically, someone was in their office and not able to walk over to NSW Leagues Club but instead wanted, well, some televisual coverage of this fantastic event, does anyone know how one might come by such coverage?
Off the record?

Burgey

you may vm me your off the record advice, failing which i shall be forced to charge you $400 plus GST for legal advice.