• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Pretty much the squad I'd have picked except Mitch for Beer. Mitch will be spraying it around without any match practice and the lad's one of the fittest if not the fittest in the squad. And oh yeah Beer's a hack
I don't agree. Mitch sometimes bowls really well after a rest then at other times he'll bowl poorly after a rest. Same with him if he's played a lot. I don't think you'll find a pattern for him bowling like a drain. He's not dependent upon anything other than what goes on in that head of his.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Whole-hearted Siddle spell again, sharp and straight but too consistently short on a largely unresponsive pitch.

well how bout that
Same ol'. I'd like Copeland picked just for the reason that he isn't Siddle.

And I like the idea of him at first slip.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very interesting game. There's a bat off for the number six spot, a bowl off for the last pace spot, and a bowl off for the spin spot.

Marsh, Lyon and Copeland, kthx. :cool:

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
Harris outstanding
opening spell. 4-0-8-0
all runs edges and
beat the bat
consistently

this isn't bad.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Copeland still hasn't learnt taking wickets is the worst thing an aspiring bowler can do in the current climate 8-)

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
trent another wicket. you ain't impressing anyone buddy! we only care about how hard you run in and hitting the deck hard!