• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Jayzamann

International Regular
Easy to say when you're sat watching, but you'd feel so inclined to throw the wood at it once you see the umpires arm move.

pup11

International Coach
70 odd in the last game and nothing in the very next one, that's pretty much Marsh's whole career in a nutshell and that's exactly why he is such a disappointing player.

Jayzamann

International Regular
My eye is hell dodge, that looked out to me first up.

Then again, Prassana looks like he's throwing to me in the slo-mo replays...

Jayzamann

International Regular
I've already asked ITT before, but who is the commentator with the lovely, soulful voice?

He doesn't talk, he purrs.

adub

International Captain
70 odd in the last game and nothing in the very next one, that's pretty much Marsh's whole career in a nutshell and that's exactly why he is such a disappointing player.
Don't forget his 70 came after guiding Mendis straight into 1st slips hands when he was on 8. Not saying he can't make some scores, and look good when he does, but he's not test quality.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Using a dropped catch in an ODI innings to determine whether someone should play Test Cricket. Classy.

adub

International Captain
Using a dropped catch in an ODI innings to determine whether someone should play Test Cricket. Classy.
Only mentioned as a retort to the idiocy in the papers that supposedly that 70 has him in front of Uzi. I'm fine with Marsh in ODIs same as X. They are very different games and Marsh is too loose for tests.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm not particularly cool with marsh in over callum but hey dussey should hopefully be disposed off after this od series.