• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spark

Global Moderator
Ah well. That last piece of failure aside, quite pleased with the effort in the last 10 overs.

pup11

International Coach
Jeez... the Sri Lankan side is loaded with spinners so it would take some effort to chase even this target down, an explosion at the top by either Watto or Warner would certainly help.

vicky

School Boy/Girl Captain
Have a feeling that both Watto and Warner will be in the runs today... source: Cam White's gut

pup11

International Coach
Ah well. That last piece of failure aside, quite pleased with the effort in the last 10 overs.
Not the first time I've seen Lee bowl badly at the death nor would it be the last, its just criminal that White bowled out both Johnson and Lee in these conditions and yet held back another possible 4 overs of spin, pace off the ball in these conditions is the way to go but as some have already said White just looks like a lost soul out there.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
White's gut feeling is gonna become a cricketweb.net meme if I have anything to do it

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
fun fact: my bro went to school with warner and has confirmed with me before that he's pretty much as good right handed. Vic_o may expend depending on whether he has anything to add here