• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I guess I'll let White off and assume Watto's injured, in which case it's not such a bad use of the bowling. Though I do think Dussey seems to take a lot of wickets, so it's always worth bowling him a bit more imo.

pup11

International Coach
From an Oz PoV pretty happy with this fightback of ours but still pretty poor batting this from the Lankans, all they needed to do was stick around with Mahela.

Himannv

Hall of Fame Member
Go off for a chat for about 15 - 20 minutes and come back and the score has changed from 3/118 to 7/141. Gone from an exceptional position into a comparatively poor one.

pup11

International Coach
I guess I'll let White off and assume Watto's injured, in which case it's not such a bad use of the bowling. Though I do think Dussey seems to take a lot of wickets, so it's always worth bowling him a bit more imo.
Watto doesn't like to bowl in back to back games unless its really required.
EDIT: Lee last over = CARNAGE

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bull**** delivery. Just about waist height if he was standing upright though so fair call.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't give that smirk Lee! It was a **** delivery and you're lucky it didn't go for a boundary

Last edited:

Jacknife

International Captain
Square leg umpire said that was alright but the ump who didn't give the plumb Lbw wanted to take it upstairs. Really poor call, it looked waist high and his knees were bent.

Spark

Global Moderator
ffs.

that was absurd. he was literally standing outside off as the ball as bowled for both those. all you have to do is hit the bloody pegs!