• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

pup11

International Coach
Mahela ofcourse is in a different leauge to Dilshan but all I'm saying is Mahela is likely to explode in the death overs here like Dilshan did in the first game, on another note why is White using his bowlers in one over spells.?

Spark

Global Moderator
Mahela ofcourse is in a different leauge to Dilshan but all I'm saying is Mahela is likely to explode in the death overs here like Dilshan did in the first game, on another note why is White using his bowlers in one over spells.?
That's pretty standard stuff for T20s tbh.

Oh hey, a wicket. What a pleasant surprise.

EDIT: That looked out too. Who the hell is umpiring?

EDIT2: Obviously infinitely better than his last outing from Johnny Wayne here. Hopefully that was just rust.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Something very bizarre going on with the make-up of this Australian team. Surely there's no need to have five bowlers plus Watto plus Dussey?
No that's just how we do T20. Aaron Finch is over here only for the T20's...and hasn't played. At least we're actually using Smith as a bowler though

pup11

International Coach
That's pretty standard stuff for T20s tbh.

Oh hey, a wicket. What a pleasant surprise.
Yeah.. its standard practice when all your bowlers are doing a decent job which is definitely not the case here.

pup11

International Coach
No that's just how we do T20. Aaron Finch is over here only for the T20's...and hasn't played. At least we're actually using Smith as a bowler though
Finch had done his ankle some damage during training...

EDIT: The good thing about Hastings is that he is a quick learner, hasn't seen him repeat the same mistakes again and again like some of his other mates, though still think he is a long way from being a complete article.

Last edited:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Even more bizarre is that you've got 28 overs worth of bowling and yet Mitchell "I don't know what the heck is going to happen when I let the ball go" Johnson gets his full quota.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hastings making up for the last game. Hope he does well in his remaining overs.

vicky

School Boy/Girl Captain
Duke pretty much winning it for Australia single handedly here...

Thinking Sri Lanka would be dissapointed with anything less than 160