• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Sri Lanka

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Greg Chappell in discussions about the idea of replacing Cameron White with the current captain of the Australian U19 team.

I would actually support this

pup11

International Coach
Greg Chappell in discussions about the idea of replacing Cameron White with the current captain of the Australian U19 team.

I would actually support this
Yeah... Mitch Marsh would be a better bet than him on any given day at present.

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
We all have watched plenty of T20I featuring Oz to know that its pretty much a norm with us, we bat and bowl without any planning or skills and so far we were blaming guys like Punter and Pup for being non-performing T20 leaders who were weighing the team down in this format, but don't think there is anywhere to hide anymore now.
I'm still fine with getting shot of Pup as a non-performer in T20. Nothing that happens here will ever change that one.

White and Dussey can't play spin much and White is in stinking form. Shaun Marsh can play spin a bit better but I've never been sure that he's up to international cricket mentally.

The tactics with the bowlers are howlingly funny. Who in their right minds would give Mitch the last over?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Seriously i have just seen White not being **** in about 2 matches in all of the umpteen games(more than 25 atleast) i have seen of him including the IPL?
How the hell has he become Captain?

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Seriously i have just seen White not being **** in about 2 matches in all of the umpteen games(more than 25 atleast) i have seen of him including the IPL?
How the hell has he become Captain?
Just laugh about it. No point in questions. Not with our current admin. I'll bet Nielsen thought it was an excellent idea to save Mitch for the last over. And he probably thinks that it went for 4 runs. They never seem to see what the fans see.

Spark

Global Moderator
Christ I hope this doesn't set the standard for our batting vs spin for the rest of the tour

SamSawnoff

U19 Vice-Captain
Nannes, Tait and Johnson blasting teams out.
Nannes was top wicket taker in that series. He is still worth his weight in this format. Saw him play in England and how nice to watch the stumps go cartwheeling. It is an underrated tactic to just effing well bowl at the stumps.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Warner's playing a completely different game to anyone else in yellow.

I like Smith but that's just ****ing woeful.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
LOL at Smith, what a disgusting way to get out from the 'big hitting' Smith.

BTW for those complaining about White as captain, who would you like as captain?