• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour Matches

Jacknife

International Captain
Tendulkar goes to Meschede the 19 year old medium bowler, he'll remember his first, first class wicket.

Last edited:

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Something seriously wrong here.Should I pinch myself?? BTW,the follow-on deficit is 150 in 4-day matches.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Becoming a bit embarassing now. Never expected the people blaming a flat pitch for yesterday to get proven quite so hideously wrong. Quite entertaining, even though its just a tour match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
There's deffo cameras there too, Sky have just shown Sachin's wicket in the U19 OD game.

Meschede looked brisker than medium too. Good nut, pitched up, induced the drive and Sachin found the edge.

Anku31

U19 Vice-Captain
Sachin is Meschede's maiden FC wicket, ftr.
Now this is hilarious.I have seen Sachin giving away wickets to test-debutants.But to a FC debutant!! The boy must be on cloud 9.He may even retire peacefully now.Couldn't have asked for more in his cricket career until now.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Becoming a bit embarassing now. Never expected the people blaming a flat pitch for yesterday to get proven quite so hideously wrong. Quite entertaining, even though its just a tour match.
tbf, except Arjun only the English fans were calling the pitch flat ,let alone writing it of due to that. None of the other Indian fans did that.