• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - Final - India v Sri Lanka

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tendulkar_200*

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah, I get it. It isn't a real collapse because they lost wickets playing reckless and irresponsible shots. Of course.
If you play it out of panic like South Africa do, it's a choke. India were just over confident, they really thought they could do anything in the last 10 overs. It actually helped to shape the success of the rest of India's successful world cup run and knock everyone else out :)

Spark

Global Moderator
If you play it out of panic like South Africa do, it's a choke. India were just over confident, they really thought they could do anything in the last 10 overs. It actually helped to shape the success of the rest of India's successful world cup run and knock everyone else out :)
Please, go away.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Haha, So happy right now. Yaaay. :)

Would've been better if Sanga and Gambhir got their 50 and 100.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shut up

It's getting embarassing

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
It's still to sink in. I am so ecstatic. :)

I won't have to watch 1983 footages anymore on TV :D

Teja.

Global Moderator
Please don't kill this moment mate.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Suck dicks haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz where are the ones who said dhoni is soft.. Where r the dicks who said gauti cant do it..... We are de best.. Haterz can suck it
Understand that you might be happy about your team winning, but that's no reason to resort to stuff like this, especially from a long-term member like yourself.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats India. Was rooting against you the whole tournament but in the end it was deserved. In the end, what always separates the champions from the pretenders is stepping up when you need to step up. I don't think India are the best team; playing at home was also a big advantage; but the runs and wickets were taken and made when they needed them and they won.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, India. I'm really ecstatic right now. Well done. Words cannot describe my joy!

Fusion

Global Moderator
Congratulations India!! Well deserved second championship. Really happy for Tendulkar on winning a WC before retiring. Commiserations to the Lankans, and specially Murali. They fought hard and can be proud of their 2nd place finish. :)