• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
Full credit to the bowlers (save Gul), though. They could have really lost their rag with Sehwag's assualt and the "fielding" but they've kept bowling accurately and threateningly.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
We're gonna need some Zak magic to win this one. Spinners also key. Why did we leave out Ashwin :(

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Lets not forget Pakistan's best score with the bat is 277 in this tournament, whatever we get if we bowl well I think we can defend it in the pressure of a knock out game this big!

Desire

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm confident, we can defend 280 easily. :cool:
I don't think so..But keep the hope alive!

Lets not forget Pakistan's best score with the bat is 277 in this tournament, whatever we get if we bowl well I think we can defend it in the pressure of a knock out game this big!
280/300+ would be a nice score but don't see it happen...

RR is going down, down.. tendu is out.

:sigh:
I thought Sachin was invincible... I take the blame for the wicket :(
:laugh:

YOU

Spark

Global Moderator
Well it's pretty silly too because the replay that was shown beforehand showed a pretty obvious inside edge.

R_D

International Debutant
Not looking good for India here.... Must say Pakistan have bowled very well here.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I don't think so..But keep the hope alive!

280/300+ would be a nice score but don't see it happen...

RR is going down, down.. tendu is out.

:laugh:

YOU
RR going down because they are consolidating they getting themselves in and have a powerplay up their sleeve!