• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

cricpk

U19 12th Man
I never said West Indies would win! I said they they held a psuchological edge over Pakistan, which they did to be fair, but on the day they did not deliever the goods so did not get the victory!

Pakistan have done themselves proud to reach the Semi Final, but realistically, this Semi Final is in our hands is we go out there and pla to our potential, then it doesnt really matter who Pakistan pick in their 11, we will win the contest.
Australia had psychological edge on india but they didn't deliver & lost.
It doesn't matter for pakistan, We have better record against india even in india. Just we need a couple of players to fire. Even 2 of them will be enough for India :P

Guru#1

Cricket Spectator
Yeah people, vote for pak! vote for pak! Aussies won the voting on cricketweb forum against india. And india won, do the same for pak! and india will win!!

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
It doesn't matter for pakistan, We have better record against india even in india. Just we need a couple of players to fire. Even 2 of them will be enough for India :P
We had won our last 3 matches against Australia! so if anything we had the edge going in! but we played to our best and brought home the bacon!

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
India should win but anything can happen in cricket.
The result will obviously depend on which team plays better on that particular day so history etc is irrelevant.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We had won our last 3 matches against Australia! so if anything we had the edge going in! but we played to our best and brought home the bacon!
That's right! You sure did! And thoroughly deserved the win, it should be said! I don't know who will win this game though! It seems to me a genuinely close match up!

There's a fair bit of hubris going on here! But that's ok! Everyone is entitled to their day (or days!) in the sun!

smash84

The Tiger King
cricpk,Don't mind Dhoni_Fan.

He thought West Indies would beat Pakistan as they had the psychological edge over us because of the last time we played in the WC.

So now it's certain that his Resume will be the first one hitting the trash can when History Inc. holds interviews for the position of 'Nostradamus'.
haha......good one.....Dhoni_Fan aka Nostradamus......lol.....yeah I like the fact that he is predicting India to win.....going by his prediction record it is good for us :)

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
I am assuming you are hearing from Dhoni_fan for the first time :ph34r:

BoredMan

Cricket Spectator
Can anyone in Pakistan (India too, for that matter) tell me what the atmosphere is like? Fan expectations? Level of media coverage? Outlandish statements from politicians? Riot gear sales?

Nobody cares about cricket in Canada.:laugh:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's right! You sure did! And thoroughly deserved the win, it should be said! I don't know who will win this game though! It seems to me a genuinely close match up!

There's a fair bit of hubris going on here! But that's ok! Everyone is entitled to their day (or days!) in the sun!
Are you that bored at work that you have to keep replying to Dhoni Fan?

smash84

The Tiger King
Imran on CNN talking about India-Pakistan world cup final......great 3 minute interview.....he thinks Dhoni has a definite advantage over Afridi as captain but Afridi has done really well over the last 3 months.....lol
@ people in a public rally asking him to stop the politics and go and help Afridi to win the world cup :).....

even Imran not predicting the winner but definitely thinks the pressure is much greater on India

YouTube - Imran Khan on CNN IBN About Pakistan & India Match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
There was nothing wrong with what you said. You keep quoting Dhoni Fan though, who I have on ignore. But because I don't have you on ignore (seriously debating it now though :ph34r: ) I have to keep reading his posts!