• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, that wicket might not be such a bad thing. That's the worst I've ever seen NcCullum play. He was just never comfortable at all.

Jake should come in now.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Poor stuff from NcCullum. Still, if NZ could pick any man in the country to come in right now, it'd be Oram.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Can't really see the logic in nudging 6 runs off over 42-44 and then taking the PP.

Uhh, but we need set batsman. Ummm, no you don't because if they get out then you've wasted 18 balls.

I think this is the latest NZ have taking the PP in ages. Don't know why they just didn't stick to what was working.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Williamson's been a rare plus during this horrendous second half of the innings. He's done pretty well.

R_D

International Debutant
all hopes on Oram here.... would be awesome if he can get 20-30 runs.

i hope i haven't jinxed him :(

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
So frustrating seeing NZ throw it away. Not really surprising, but I thought for once that they actually went out there with a gameplan. But no, they throw their wickets away like always.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This is insane. Defensively prodding the ball back to the bowler with 20 balls left...