• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 3 - New Zealand v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Did that at the pub quiz.

Got the "How many modes of dismissal in cricket are there?" wrong. I went eight (bowled, c & b, lbw, caught, hit wicket, handled ball, run out, stumped). What have I missed?

Shows what I know about cricket eh?
Obstructing the field.

But there's only ten because c&b = caught.

Flem274*

123/5
Dare I say it, even if he gets out next ball, Taylor is showing why he should be captain instead of McCullum. He's willing to try the hard yards and go against his instincts, even if it makes him look constipated at times.

Mike5181

International Captain
Dare I say it, even if he gets out next ball, Taylor is showing why he should be captain instead of McCullum. He's willing to try the hard yards and go against his instincts, even if it makes him look constipated at times.
Yeah, i don't think many will back McCullum for the captaincy after this.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Simon Doull is such an 'obvious' commentator for mine. You can almost anticipate everything he's going to say in between deliveries.

R_D

International Debutant
Good fifty by Ryder... keep it up.. need a hundred from him... has looked solid most of the innings.

As i type this.. plays a false shot :laugh: