• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayzamann

International Regular
Clarke has already booked in the White innings of the day, hopefully White himself doesn't try the same.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Time to give Zak 2 over and bring Ashwin back. We absolutely NEED one of these guys out.

Dissector

International Debutant
Chappelli has been spot on in his analysis. Indian spinners have wasted the pitch by bowling too short. Both of Yuvi's wickets have come when he pitched it up.

Spark

Global Moderator
Seriously, that's bizarre. He's played some extraordinary shots this summer but that's the strangest. Just WTF

Good 50, make it count.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
When Ponting said 250 was a good score at the start, he was taking the piss, right?
If Australia was chasing 250 on this pitch against India I'd think India were strong favourites. Really depends on how well you bowl, as there's plenty there for spinners.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Australia was chasing 250 on this pitch against India I'd think India were strong favourites. Really depends on how well you bowl, as there's plenty there for spinners.
Weird, I'd have Australia as huge favourites chasing 250. There are easily 250 runs in this batting lineup and there are easily 250 runs in the Indian attack.