• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Quarter Final 2 - India v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Hahaha classic Hads. Out of absolutely nowhere smokes one over midwicket. Awesome timing.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
India on the back foot straight away. Great start by the opening duo. They just need to keep playing like this and post a score in excess of 250 and pitch should do the rest for them.

JBH001

International Regular
I promise to be gracious either way, unless provoked.

I'm easily provoked though :ph34r:
:laugh:

Sunny on in the coms box, he wouldn't like this start from Watto and Haddin at all.

Anyway, Harbhajan on. This should be interesting. I reckon Zaheer should suck it up and come back over the wicket. Erasmus' call seemed a little OTT in any case.