• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 21 - England v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
OMG! Yardy!

Man that is huge. Swann, Broad and Anderson for the rest of this, and they're all bowling like men possessed.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yardy?! Does Strauss want to win this?
I think we've know the answer to that question for some time now. :ph34r:

England's bowling card will make stupifying reading after this game, given that neither Anderson or Broad will have bowled their full quota despite bowling beautifully.

EDIT
OK, I know nothing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pasag SMS to me 1 (literally) second before Yardy's wicket:

"Yardy will lose it for them"

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
Unfortunately, This is the weakness this SA team has. Their middle and lower order. That said, difficult pitch to bat on.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Peterson. Just missing out on the offering then gifts it next rock.

This is a good game and England favorites now. So good to watch this is*

*we are firming for the whole thing every day. Each time I think one team has the measure of the tourney, they show their foibles. Could be a great WC this.