• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Much maligned and rightly so for a good while, but Clarke has been good since the mid way point of the series vs England after the Ashes.

pup11

International Coach
Sad to hear about Dougeh but I think something like this was on the cards, he definitely didn't look fit enough through the Australian summer.

The sad part about this is that they most probably would send over Pete Siddle as a replacement which would just be a waste, would rather have O'Keffe being sent over as a replacment as it allows us to have more options.

Mussey probably can't be picked now since he was replaced in the original squad.

Burgey

Sad to hear about Dougeh but I think something like this was on the cards, he definitely didn't look fit enough through the Australian summer.

The sad part about this is that they most probably would send over Pete Siddle as a replacement which would just be a waste, would rather have O'Keffe being sent over as a replacment as it allows us to have more options.

Mussey probably can't be picked now since he was replaced in the original squad.
O'Keefe would be grand. Or Lyon.

Not that I think they'll pick either.

Spark

Global Moderator

Yeah that's what I thought. Yet another reason that his non-selection was amazingly stupid...

Oooh Ponting is a lucky boy. That didn't look like a shot to me...

_Ed_

Wouldn't have changed the result, but I'm really fuming about that. "A wicket? Nah, no thanks. Don't really want one."

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Have to say, don't think it's a bad thing that Vettori is giving up the captaincy. Doesn't have any conviction behind him, don't think you'd get overly inspired at any time.

_Ed_

Have to say, don't think it's a bad thing that Vettori is giving up the captaincy. Doesn't have any conviction behind him, don't think you'd get overly inspired at any time.
I agree, but I must say I'm not convinced by the anointed successor, Taylor, either.

If he continues this run of form, even Taylor's place in the team shouldn't be secure come the end of the World Cup.