• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Kenya must feel like **** having lost their wickets to this guy
He bowled very well that day. Would have taken a wicket or two today if he'd been on his game. He's just having a shocker today, which he does from time to time.

I still think he'll come good, as long as he stays healthy.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Commentator's current convo is hilarious

"...they picked How over Oram because they wanted extra batting power..."

Dunno what kind of logic they're following.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
He bowled very well that day. Would have taken a wicket or two today if he'd been on his game. He's just having a shocker today, which he does from time to time.

I still think he'll come good, as long as he stays healthy.
That's what I thought too. The little I did see of him that day, he looked very different than he does today.

Spark

Global Moderator
What about Tait, how many extra's, but he took 3 wickets! :huh: His bowling concerns me.
Oh, I thought we were only talking about the batting.

So long as he takes wickets he can give away 7 or 8 wides. The issue is... he doesn't always take wickets.

Anyway, 50 for Watson. New Zealand coming 3rd in this one :wacko:

slip

Cricket Spectator
Oh, I thought we were only talking about the batting.

So long as he takes wickets he can give away 7 or 8 wides. The issue is... he doesn't always take wickets.

Anyway, 50 for Watson. New Zealand coming 3rd in this one :wacko:
Watson is a legend, tore the Poms apart in the 7 game series this summer and is doing his job in the World Cup.

Mike5181

International Captain
This is the best i've seen Australia play since the Champions Trophy, positive signs.
You know we have lost the last 18 of 20 games or something right? I wouldn't read to much our of this. I still have Australia as winning the cup though.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wahay, dot ball! Well-directed and quick bouncer, too.

Hey, we've got nothing else to celebrate.

Howsie

International Captain
That's what I thought too. The little I did see of him that day, he looked very different than he does today.
Bennett's never going to be very consistant, not at this stage of his career anyway. But you'd have to put today's performance (well I am anyway) down to trying too much. This is the quickest he's bowled since he's come into this New Zealand, he and even Southee for that matter were probably both told to run in and bowl as quick as possible on what is a pretty flat track. Unfortunately it's gone pretty badly.