• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slugger

State Vice-Captain
whats NZ plan for the innings here

one guy scores other guy sits on zero, when scorer finally gets out, man on zero moves into scoring role and new batsmen sits on zero until the new scorer is out until weve gone through the whole line up.under that system..

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ryder with six 4s and a single so far. Like

If he's going to score runs then he can have all the pies he wants.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, that pretty much is what I meant. They like the odd choke, but they're comfortably the best team in the world most of the time.
Tbh I still stand by the fact that considering the large number of european and british immigrants that migrate to Canada each year and the amount of passion they bring with them for the game of soccer, Canada would actually have a decent soccer team if it wasn't for Ice Hockey. There is a lot of raw talent and passion for the game, especially in a diverse city such as Toronto. A lot of these european kids are forced to choose between competitive level Ice Hockey or Soccer, starting at an early age. And of course, with the legacy and long standing culture this country has for Ice Hockey, majority of kids choose it over soccer. And soccer remains as a leisure sport in the summers. But Ice Hockey has had that overwhelming affect on even North American sports in this country, such as Basketball, Baseball, etc.

Mike5181

International Captain
Ahh, I see you're a big fan of New Zealand's national sport.
Oh so have Australian's decided to stop sucking up to Greg Englis, Darren Lockyer and co because they lost the world cup? Pretty sure they love it over there. And woman have to play some sport. It just happens to be netball.

Meanwhile i am lucky i didn't have Mitchell in my Fantasy team for more than a couple of minutes. Watson seems to be a great pick though.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tbh I still stand by the fact that considering the large number of european and british immigrants that migrate to Canada each year and the amount of passion they bring with them for the game of soccer, Canada would actually have a decent soccer team if it wasn't for Ice Hockey. There is a lot of raw talent and passion for the game, especially in a diverse city such as Toronto. A lot of these european kids are forced to choose between competitive level Ice Hockey or Soccer, starting at an early age. And of course, with the legacy and long standing culture this country has for Ice Hockey, majority of kids choose it over soccer. And soccer remains as a leisure sport in the summers. But Ice Hockey has had that overwhelming affect on even North American sports in this country, such as Basketball, Baseball, etc.
Yeah, Canada is definitely New Zealand to America's Australia and ice hockey is definitely rugby union. No doubt about it.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh so have Australian's decided to stop sucking up to Greg Englis, Darren Lockyer and co because they lost the world cup? Pretty sure they love it over there. And woman have to play some sport. It just happens to be netball.

Meanwhile i am lucky i didn't have Mitchell in my Fantasy team for more than a couple of minutes. Watson seems to be a great pick though.
Who the **** are Greg Englis and Darryn Lockyer?

Mike5181

International Captain
Ryder with six 4s and a single so far. Like

If he's going to score runs then he can have all the pies he wants.
Dude how small does this helmet look on his head lol..He used to have the wider version helmet. Getting a bit overconfident but at least he is playing well.

salman85

International Debutant
Astle is not amongst the highest scorers for NZ in individual world cups.Surpirsing.I thought he did well in 1996.He's not even in the top 5.