• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 4 - Australia v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd wait it out (depending on your stake). Reckon you could make a nice greenbook if you wait a little bit. Market will panic if Zimbabwe are 0 wickets down after 8 overs.

pup11

International Coach
You mean you don't like technology proving that past theories and perceptions were wrong.
A man drawing imaginary lines in a RV isn't exactly technology for me mate.

Also I'm not talking about Watson's dismissal but there have been instances where the batsman has been way down the crease yet has been given out lbw via UDRS, Paine's dismissal during the recent Perth ODI is one of the recent examples of this.

Spark

Global Moderator
A man drawing imaginary lines in a RV isn't exactly technology for me mate.

Also I'm not talking about Watson's dismissal but there have been instances where the batsman has been way down the crease yet has been given out lbw via UDRS, Paine's dismissal during the recent Perth ODI is one of the recent examples of this.
There was no way that was going over though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The ball hit half-way up the stumps FFS. It's a low bouncing pitch. Mark Taylor is just a douche to question it.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
C'MON ZIMBABWE! BREAK AUSTRALIA'S STREAK!

And what about that six chaps? I dare say he gave that ball a jolly good rogering. That really was a delightful moment that supplied me with a burst of pleasure.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd wait it out (depending on your stake). Reckon you could make a nice greenbook if you wait a little bit. Market will panic if Zimbabwe are 0 wickets down after 8 overs.
Yeah I'm definitely not going to do it now; I was just surprised at how quickly Zimbabwe dropped from 10.00 in the innings break to 6.00 now. It's not like this start was that unlikely. I got on at 21.00 so I'm hoping this opening partnership just holds on a bit so I can really ensure a nice profit either way soon.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yes Binga! Fantasy points plus caught and bowled so won't let another player get them. w00t

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah I'm definitely not going to do it now; I was just surprised at how quickly Zimbabwe dropped from 10.00 in the innings break to 6.00 now. It's not like this start was that unlikely. I got on at 21.00 so I'm hoping this opening partnership just holds on a bit so I can really ensure a nice profit either way soon.
Haha jinxed.

Coventry proves me right though in the end - it's frankly a disgrace that he's opening at the World Cup while Hamilton Masakadza is left at home.

pup11

International Coach
There was no way that was going over though.
Not questioning Watto's dismissal but there could be a lot of instances where the batsman could get the rough end of the deal for the reason I mentioned.

EDIT: Coventry looked awful on the backfoot and its was only a matter of time with him.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Ergh they're starting from the beginning of Zim's innings on channel nine here. Are they showing it live in the eastern states?

No reason to stop watching it the way I have been all evening.