• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

smash84

The Tiger King
Ok, good news , my youtube account has been upgraded to allow uploads of longer than 15 minutes! I'm now one of the lucky ones! Havent got any big videos ready to go, but i do have 20 Imran Khan vids ready, batting and bowling from the 80's and 90's, AWESOME STUFF!
wooooohhoooo..........It's good to have you back and running Rob.........CW was looking like a lesser place without your regular uploads. Waiting for the Imran vids.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Awesome stuff. Any ball by ball especially for gg bowlers (i.e. Imran)?

Btw, how did you upgrade your account? You paid?
Yeah some ball by ball, ive got so much stuff.

No i didnt pay anything, youtube upgrades randomly, as far as i can tell. Doesnt seem to be any reason behind it, and other accounts that i see.

Shri

Mr. Glass
kingkallis... just in case you want to know the meaning of the tamil abuses your channel has received, i can help out anytime. some of the CW members have hurled some spectacular bad words at you in pure tamil using their erstwhile CW ids on youtube. am actually very proud of those boys for their creativity. but still.... if I could be of any use in creating trouble between you and those CW members, I am ready anytime.
I actually abused him AND gave him a full explanation of what I said in English. I can help too btw.:p

smash84

The Tiger King

Maximus0723

State Regular
Some vicious inswingers in this vid.

Maximus was once asking for a vid with Imran's out swinger. The third dismissal in this video he batsman gets out caught behind on an outswinger (or looks more like a leg cutter). Also Larry Gomes gets lbw to a delivery that comes into him so that is an outswinger for Imran.
I know but that ball moved like maybe an inch :dry:

Still waiting for outswingers :cool: