• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Maximus0723

State Regular
Awesome. Those two deliveries sum up Wasim as a bowler. Absolutely brilliant stuff.
Im not too fascinated by those deliveries rather more fascinated by the sequence and the execution of it.

First the inswinger, then the straighter one then the outswinger.

smash84

The Tiger King
Im not too fascinated by those deliveries rather more fascinated by the sequence and the execution of it.

First the inswinger, then the straighter one then the outswinger.
Oh come on Maximus. That outswinger was just awesome. Even the first inswinger (which had Rahul rapped on the pad on off and middle was brilliant. The outswinger howeve was unbelievable.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think that LBW was out as well. To accept that not being given, and set him up for the bowled a couple of deliveries later is incredible.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Cant use either of those links, youtube just doesnt support someone -like me- who is getting their videos reuploaded when they didnt own the copyright to the videos in the first place. Impersonation doesnt quite cut it either. Bummer indeed.

Its a bit weird that this guy isnt deleting the crazy abuse he is getting! Is he not seeing the comments or what?

robelinda

Kingkallis, i've had a few people message me saying that you were the one uploading all my videos to your channel, is this true? If it was you, I know I did give you permission to use some, but without any further communication it looked like you were intent on duplicating my channel, hence all the abuse on youtube from a lot of people.

smash84

The Tiger King
Kingkallis, i've had a few people message me saying that you were the one uploading all my videos to your channel, is this true? If it was you, I know I did give you permission to use some, but without any further communication it looked like you were intent on duplicating my channel, hence all the abuse on youtube from a lot of people.
Really? Is KK that teamcriczo guy on youtube?

robelinda

I honestly dont know, but a lot of people are telling me it was him, or his junior employee for his website. I'm willing to forget about it and move on, these things happen on THE INTERNET.

kingkallis

International Coach
No, it was not me. I had no clue about channels etc. I had asked Rob's permission from my account which is masudv ( masud.vorajee@gmail.com )

I was in Mumbai from 9th till 13th for the Cyclothon ( tourdemumbai.in ) and certainly told my guys to collect contents for the portal ( criczo.com ) and I'd check and finalize once I am back.

On Monday my staff told me about the mess they created on YouTube by keeping channel OPEN.

They wanted to upload the video to YouTube or DailyMotion and then embed the code to the website but they had no clue about how to keep the channel off or something like that.

The mess was not deliberate and thats why I apologized and deleted all the videos off the YouTube thingy.

And yeah, I had mentioned my name in the apology on TC account as well. :)