• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Harbhajan's performance is an indictment of the Indian wickets. Rarely see him get anywhere near this assistance even on 5th days. It's been like this for 7-8 years and there's no signs of improvement...
Agreed so much. Some of our grounds should just seriously be banned. Ahemdabad needs to go and I was hoping Hydrabad doesn't turn out to be a flat track (seeing as how it's always flat for ODI matches) but unfortunately it did. I hope we never play test cricket there

Chennai / Mumbai / Eden / Nagpur / Mohali / Bangalore are all good grounds. Lets just stick to them.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Harbhajan's performance is an indictment of the Indian wickets. Rarely see him get anywhere near this assistance even on 5th days. It's been like this for 7-8 years and there's no signs of improvement...
You are spot on. Indian wickets are better for seamers (than spinners) in general nowadays, ironic but true.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Agreed so much. Some of our grounds should just seriously be banned. Ahemdabad needs to go and I was hoping Hydrabad doesn't turn out to be a flat track (seeing as how it's always flat for ODI matches) but unfortunately it did. I hope we never play test cricket there

Chennai / Mumbai / Eden / Nagpur / Mohali / Bangalore are all good grounds. Lets just stick to them.
awta

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Already I managed to get $150 on SA at $3.15 odds.

If Steyn cleans us up here, at least I'll be able to buy that new jacket I was looking at.

If India win, jacketless glory :ph34r:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
"Another staggering observation, something that S Rajesh referred to in his stats preview to the match. In the last three years, South Africa have made 138 against Australia, 133 against England (2nd innings) and 131 here, all on Boxing Day Test matches in Durban. Nervous 130s at Kingsmead."

:laugh:

Awesome that

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Already I managed to get $150 on SA at $3.15 odds.

If Steyn cleans us up here, at least I'll be able to buy that new jacket I was looking at.

If India win, jacketless glory :ph34r:
That's what you call a 'perfect hedge' in our Investment Banking world...

You are risk averse...