• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah need Harris quickly here. Irritates me so much.

YEAHH, haha, **** off Harris! :laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Even though I'm supporting South Africa, I'm getting twisted pleasure at seeing their lower order and tail fold like this, as a neutral. It looks terrible on paper and still manages to perform decently as a unit regularly; it annoys me tbh.

Vroomfondel

U19 12th Man
i don't come here often, but even as the occasional lurker i want to see the look on some of the local trolls' faces...

pretty embarrassing display from the "no. 2 side in the world", especially against a POS attack like India's.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even though I'm supporting South Africa, I'm getting twisted pleasure at seeing their lower order and tail fold like this, as a neutral. It looks terrible on paper and still manages to perform decently as a unit regularly; it annoys me tbh.
It's a bit nasty seeing Steyn come in at 8 but Morkel's a lot better than a 10.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Zak 2010 is an incredibly better bowler compared to Zak 07-09 who is a better bowler compared to Zak 01-07.

Zak right now, whenever he's bowling is a consistent sub-25 average bowler. He really should play more though. :(