• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Kid, the rhymer: "Get Zak... Get Zak Back.... Get Zak Back in Attack..... Dear MSD, I cant get more poetical than this."

:laugh:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't believe how easily they are playing off the back foot. No sting in our attack.. just putting the ball there gah..

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No they shouldn't have won, you biased idiots, a Test match lasts five days, not two sessions. 8-)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Biggest-ever difference in quality between two new ball bowlers?
Kapil Dev once opened the bowling, and Sunil Gavaskar partnered him.

Richard Hadlee opened the bowling with some bowlers of nearly Gavaskar's calibre throughout his career, too. (exaggeration alert)

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ishant is such a **** bowler. Has never looked close to penetrative.

Sree's atleast got the most destructive batsman in the side with a beauty and bowled a few good overs.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Holy sh!t sure wasn't expecting that. Getting Amla out seemed like an impossibility. Pretty ordinary shot by him there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, Amla gifted it away. Weird shot to play when he milks spinners so easily anyway. Can only assume he wanted to impose himself there, but I'll take it.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Would have been nice if we started off with these 2 guys first up.. Oh well time to really turn up the heat now.