• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw his shot. Immediate droppable offense for me, what an idiot. And now bowling wides and no-balls.

Dissector

International Debutant
Sreesanth is so useless. I think this is the end of the road for him. I am not too enthusiastic about Praveen Kumar as a test bowler but I think selectors will have to give him a run.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Love that the commentators are talking about how Sree is a selfish cricketer. He plays like its all about him.

Blaze 18

Banned
He thinks way too much of himself. I can understand a Dale Steyn or a Brett Lee mouthing off at batsmen - but Sreesanth ?

Spark

Global Moderator
I am sick of seeing the three of them score century after century against us, particularly Hashim Amla. The dude has scored six hundred runs in four innings against us this year!
Of all the players to do that though, you could pick a lot worse to watch than Amla.

miscer

U19 Cricketer
fk yeah india responding with confidence. still not in the clear yet cause of an in-form amla and de villiers. But the match is on.

Last edited: