• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So so poor. One more over or so to go to tea, should really have held himself back there.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok um Pujara hasn't quite lived up to his hype. I thought he was very compact with a good temperament but he looked very shaky and was trying to do some really stupid things.

vcs

Can we make it to 200? Every single batsman has got a ****ing start and thrown it away.

kingkallis

International Coach
He just threw it away. I am glad to see that he can atleast play on bouncy wickets. Raina would have gifted his wicket 30 mins earlier.

vcs

Harris to complete the misery by wrapping up the tail. So dire to lose two to Tsotsobe..

Dissector

International Debutant
So what's a par score on this pitch? 350? Anyway it looks like the series is on very shaky ground. I guess we just have to hope that with Zaheer back the bowlers keep the game within reach and hope for a big recovery in the second innings. Not looking likely though.

Blaze 18

Banned
Ok um Pujara hasn't quite lived up to his hype. I thought he was very compact with a good temperament but he looked very shaky and was trying to do some really stupid things.
He looked far more adept at playing the short ball than Suresh Raina ever did. He just got carried away and played a stupid shot. I guess he was too eager to show everyone that he could play a pull shot.

Last edited:

shivfan

Banned
Harris to complete the misery by wrapping up the tail. So dire to lose two to Tsotsobe..
Good to see Tsotsobe getting two wickets, to provide good support to Steyn....
:cool:
And what a catch that was, to give Steyn his fourth wicket!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
He looked far more adept at playing the short ball than Suresh Raina ever did. He just got carried away and played a stupid shot. I guess he was too eager to show everyone that he could play a pull shot.
He was expected to play the short ball decently so that's not an excuse. I'm talking more when he was playing Harris.. his defense didn't look all that convincing to me.

vcs

Haha, so ridiculously Tendulkaresque to see off Steyn and Morkel without bother then get out to Tsotsobe.
Morkel's had him in plenty of trouble TBF, got him edging through the slips in his previous knock and nearly had him before lunch today. Horrible shot to get out to. Looked over-eager to play his shots today throughout his innings.