• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"In the 2004–05 season, in an ING Cup match against South Australia, he picked up a hat-trick in dismissing the Redbacks' brittle top order."

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah it was against Redbacks for sure, I recall dodgy news highlights, i'll check and see what I have, not sure I do have it though. 03/04 season?

robelinda

Checked my archive, dont have it. Only kept 5 matches from that ING season, Qld v tas, QLD v NSW, SA v Vic, Vic v Tas, and one other one I cant remember.

Dasa

I'm 90% sure I actually watched it live, so I think it was. I might've just seen highlights though. Either way, the footage does exist.
I definitely saw it live, so it must have been televised. If I remember correctly, the last wicket of the hat trick was a full toss hitting the batsman wayyy outside off.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
How about Ponting's 78 in the 2009 Ashes at Leeds? I've heard some here have said how good an innings it is, but was one I missed in full.:dry:

Riggins

International Captain
I definitely saw it live, so it must have been televised. If I remember correctly, the last wicket of the hat trick was a full toss hitting the batsman wayyy outside off.
Ferguson IIRC, ducked thinking it was a beamer and got pinned in the thighpad, looked bad live though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
My latest uploads, not many today, couldnt be stuffed. Been dealing with SOOO many complete lowlifes on my channel its getting me down. Cant people just not be ******** for 5 mins????

YouTube - Super Stephen Fleming innings- 106 off 57 balls, 9 sixes!

YouTube - Mark Waugh 173 vs West Indies 2000/01 MCG

YouTube - Shane Warne 99 vs NZ 2001/02 WACA

YouTube - Agit Agarkar 109* vs England 2002 Lords
Don't let the dicks get you down robelinda! Another fantastic Richardson moment, with his extravagant bow after taking the Warne catch. Any chance of Chris Martin's 11/180 v SA in 2004?

Last edited:

robelinda

Dont know if I have anything from that SA tour to NZ anymore. I had the whole series but it was the first series I had recorded on dvd, live, and i messed it up and used cheap nasty discs back then and they all failed a few months later. I was really kicking myself as that Chris Cairns 170 was in my top 10 best innings ive seen, ive still got the last 40 or 50 runs of it.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Dont know if I have anything from that SA tour to NZ anymore. I had the whole series but it was the first series I had recorded on dvd, live, and i messed it up and used cheap nasty discs back then and they all failed a few months later. I was really kicking myself as that Chris Cairns 170 was in my top 10 best innings ive seen, ive still got the last 40 or 50 runs of it.
Gah! Curses! OK, how about the other undisputed highlight of Marto's career...his 7 at lords in 2004! I don't think I've ever seen a more inept innings, and the over where he was bowled by Simon Jones off a noball and then somehow managed to hit the next ball for 4 was pure comedy gold.

robelinda

Gah! Curses! OK, how about the other undisputed highlight of Marto's career...his 7 at lords in 2004! I don't think I've ever seen a more inept innings, and the over where he was bowled by Simon Jones off a noball and then somehow managed to hit the next ball for 4 was pure comedy gold.
Yeah I was watching that while i was editing the Richardson ton from the same game, hilarious!