• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Who cares what it looked like live? The first one clearly hit him outside the line. The 2nd one was going down leg. Both great decisions.
No the first one hit in line. They just showed hawkeye and it hit him in line.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It is ridiculous Indian channels play ads before we have seen how many runs Sachin got off that shot. Absolutely disgraceful.

Ten Sports is a joke.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
Tendulkar over the latter half of his career has had an annoying habit of making ordinary spinners look good against him. I can't believe how much trouble Harris is giving him.

TumTum

Banned
Looks like Tendulkar will get to another century, but will Dhobi get there first? Still a long way to go for India, without weather interruptions you would still think SA will win it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tendulkar over the latter half of his career has had an annoying habit of making ordinary spinners look good against him. I can't believe how much trouble Harris is giving him.
He's had trouble against Harris in South Africa before. Just a bit of a bogey bowler for him I think.

I can think of an even better batsman who has let an even worse spinner dictate to him even more. :ph34r:

Briony

International Debutant
SA really has trouble bowling out teams in the second innings. Their batting seems to be really strong but you'd think to get to #1 again they'd have to strengthen their bowling.

TumTum

Banned
SA really has trouble bowling out teams in the second innings. Their batting seems to be really strong but you'd think to get to #1 again they'd have to strengthen their bowling.
Yeah they have 2 superb opening bowlers but their change bowler and spinner are really weighing them down.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You'd think in all their domestic cricket they'd have someone better than Tsotsobe though.
He dominates domestic cricket though. It's so puzzling. I don't think he visibly looks more threatening than Philander or McLaren though and he certain doesn't have a better record than them - nor would he offer as much even if they all 'came off" so to speak. If you're going to back your First Class system and pick someone who maybe doesn't look much but has performed to a high standard (something I'm a pretty big advocate of generally), you might as well pick the one with the biggest potential upside.

He's reminded me so much of Nathan Bracken's one day bowling in this game. And even Bracken himself bowled a lot differently in First Class cricket.

Last edited: