• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Ruckus

International Captain
Considering these are two top batting sides, this has to be one of the most skewed score lines I've ever seen. India all out for 136, while SA 3/563 with 3 consecutive centuries. Wow.

TumTum

Banned
SA could just declare now and easily win by an innings. I guess their batsman just wanna pile on the runs for themselves.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Basically forfeited.

Sad day to be an Indian cricket fan.

Let's hope we salvage something in the 2nd dig to take us into the 2nd test.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, this is hilarious. Indian fans must be pissed. I thought that SA would toy with them a bit after their strong start, but not by this much.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
591/3 lulz
Kallis one of the all-time greats.
AB doin' work as usual
Amla > India
This is the worst bowling performance I have seen in SA EVER, and I saw the 2003/04 touring West Indians.
India...pls go.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
When Kallis scores at 75 runs per 100 balls, you know you're bowlers are ****. This makes Adelaide look like the greatest bowling performance ever. Or Brisbane.