• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
sehwag simply is not steyns match, how can a limited one dimensional player like sehwag cause major issues for steyn unless conditions are in his favour?
I know you're only trolling, but compared to the standard of openers in your team, you'd love to have him and at least he plays to win.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've settled down a bit now. Less nervous.

Really just need to see this **** out. Wicket is slowish IMO

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'd have much preferred if Sehwag had hit his usual uppercut and it went to third man. That'd be Sehwag-esque.

He somehow flung at the ball to hit it through cover-point and it went to third man :laugh:

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
I know you're only trolling, but compared to the standard of openers in your team, you'd love to have him and at least he plays to win.
the "standard of openers in my team" is a pathetic and weak response.

sehwag is a phenomena, but only in particular circumstances, check his second innings average.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow okay I'm ****ting myself again now after seeing how high that leapt off the pitch.

Edit: Gambhir gloved that but not given. No UDRS :ph34r:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Draviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid DRAVID! Draviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid DRAVID!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
the "standard of openers in my team" is a pathetic and weak response.

sehwag is a phenomena, but only in particular circumstances, check his second innings average.
Check Steve Waugh's second innings average.