• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah.. just not as **** as Watson or Katich in which case the Burge might just take a liking to him.. :p
He could average more than Bradman and I wouldn't like him.

****wit struts around like he averages more then Bradman actually.

I'm such a Katich and Watson fan too... Though to their credit they've made the odd test run away from home in their time. Should be a nice little test for the hobbit, this tour.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Because of the Shane Watson - Gautham Gambhir incident in 2008, Burgey ?
Not really. I just think he's a ****.

I don't see the big deal with it. People have no problem slagging off other players who've done a lot more than Gambhir for a lot longer, and no one gives a flying ****.

Blaze 18

Banned

I don't see the big deal with it. People have no problem slagging off other players who've done a lot more than Gambhir for a lot longer, and no one gives a flying ****.
Yeah, we all have our likes and dislikes. There is nothing wrong with disliking Gautham Gambhir.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

It is a big deal if it is annoying you that much that we make it such a big deal.. :p

Actually, it is juz nice to tease you around. :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****, Smith wins the toss and puts India in.

This could get ugly considering the amount of rain.

Xuhaib

International Coach
with Burgey on this Gambhir does have a very dis likable personality infact all indian players are barring the 30+ brigade.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man really wish Vinay Kumar was playing today instead of Unadkat, who is a player for the future, not the present.

Hope he can deliver though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India team
G Gambhir, V Sehwag, R Dravid, SR Tendulkar, VVS Laxman, MS Dhoni*†, SK Raina, I Sharma, JD Unadkat, Harbhajan Singh, S Sreesanth

South Africa team
GC Smith*, AN Petersen, JH Kallis, HM Amla, AB de Villiers, AG Prince, MV Boucher†, LL Tsotsobe, PL Harris, DW Steyn, M Morkel