• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Mike5181

International Captain
I reckon Amish Saheba is trying too hard to come across as "unbiased and fair", hence why he seldom rules a decision in India's favour. Come to think of it, I have seen Indian umpires do it a fair few times in the recent past. MS Dhoni was out to a controversial catch in the first test against Australia; nowhere else would it have been given out. The Australian players themselves expressed surprise when Dhoni was ruled out.
I dunno i think the NZs got a few shockers in the tests. Ross Taylor's supposed out caught. There were shockers for both sides though.

Blaze 18

Banned
I dunno i think the NZs got a few shockers in the tests. Ross Taylor's supposed out caught. There were shockers for both sides though.
We have neutral umpires in tests. The decision I was talking about went to the T.V umpire, who was an Indian.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Franklin seems to be going well!

Going to bed now so that if I've jinxed him I don't get to hear everyone's wrath

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor could really take some tips from Franklin on how to play the sweep. Precise, controlled, powerful.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Officially a fan of Jimmeh Franko now. Easier to like opponents when you have the series in the bag too.:p