• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Blaze 18

Banned
Checked cricinfo. Apparently Saha averages in the lower 40's which ain't terrible, I guess? I saw Saha's keeping, he was pretty good behind the stumps. DK is talented but inconsistent imho.
I feel Dinesh Karthik is more suited to ODI's than Saha is. The latter might be a negligbly better wicket-keeper (I am not too sure if that is true, to be honest), but the former is a better, more versatile batsman.

Last edited:

Mike5181

International Captain
I feel Dinesh Karthik is more suited to ODI's than Saha is. The latter might be a negligably better wicket-keeper (I am not too sure if that is true, to be honest), but the former is a better, more versatile batsman.
Karthik has my vote as Dhoni's back up as well.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
We've been put into bat and Baz is fit enough to keep! Which is good news besides the disappoinment of not winning that Hopkins under 28 bet. Williamson dropped for How.
Gah, didn't realise I'd lose if Hopkins wasn't selected. Grump.

Go Macca.

Mike5181

International Captain
"KM in with more interesting stuff. Going back to McCullum's 150-plus in the first IPL match, in Bangalore, KM reminds me it came against the same bowlers, Zaheer and Praveen, who were representing the hosts, Royal Challengers Bangalore then."- cricinfo

hmmmm

M0rphin3

International Debutant
I feel Dinesh Karthik is more suited to ODI's than Saha is. The latter might be a negligably better wicket-keeper (I am not too sure if that is true, to be honest), but the former is a better, more versatile batsman.
How could you know who's a better bat? I haven't seen him bat, but his List A record is better than DK which says he's a decent bat innit?

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fair play to NZ so far, 3-0 down, they always needed to come out extra positive today & hope for an ounce of luck & it's worked so far.

Blaze 18

Banned
How could you know who's a better bat? I haven't seen him bat, but his List A record is better than DK which says he's a decent bat innit?
From the little I have seen of Saha which, admittedly, is not much, I get the feeling that he is crap. I might be wrong, though.