• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I'm an uploading DEMON today, got some tricks up my sleeve now......though i just noticed my you tube view count has dropped from 44000 to 33000, things have been deleted I think, maybe this is the start of it being closed down.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Just noticed on the Gilly vs Pakistan vid. Did the keeper hit the bails first or the ball? Looks dubious.

You're still the 40th most subscribed user and 78th most viewed user in Australia. ;)

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Geez, Gilly hit nearly every ball out the middle of the bat in that 91. Just nuts.

Another request. Steve Waugh's ton vs Pakistan where he hit back to back sixes to reach it.

Also, Punter's ton on that RSA tour where he hit a 6 to win the game AND reach his century.

Spark

Global Moderator
You have 250 on the list?

Bloody hell. Although at the rate you've been going in the last day or so it looks like that should take you about three days...

robelinda

You have 250 on the list?

Bloody hell. Although at the rate you've been going in the last day or so it looks like that should take you about three days...
Will upload the 250 later today, probably overnight, its ready to go. Hah, woops I thought you meant the Langer 250!!!!!!! But yeah 250 vids to come.

I do have that Steve Waugh Sharjah 100, with the back to back 6's, but i'll have to edit it down from ball by ball footage, will take some time.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I'm assuming your secret formula is using a certain file type with the same quality but lower size?

That's what I do anyway. :p

robelinda

Geez, Gilly hit nearly every ball out the middle of the bat in that 91. Just nuts.

Another request. Steve Waugh's ton vs Pakistan where he hit back to back sixes to reach it.

Also, Punter's ton on that RSA tour where he hit a 6 to win the game AND reach his century.
Punter's most underrated ton, what an innings, what a final day, and what a test match, one of the best ive seen, Wanie's 100th too. Will upload that Punter ton soon!

Langer 250 would be good

More Langer
More Ponting
More Clarke

And I'll be a happy man.
Mate, you aint wrong. Can never have enough Punter, ever. Or Langer. Clarke can get stuffed though. I'll do his first two test tons soon, they are ready to go actually! For those who havent seen them they wont even recognise his batting, he was bloody awesome, pulled sixes over mid on, huge swipes for six, cracking backfoot drives, really aggressive.

Last edited:

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Punter's most underrated ton, what an innings, what a final day, and what a test match, one of the best ive seen, Wanie's 100th too. Will upload that Punter ton soon!
Warney bowled around 90 overs on one leg in that test didn't he? He was overweight, but still a freak.

Btw, did you ever edit that Pigeon 8/24 that was requested a week or so ago?

Mate, you aint wrong. Can never have enough Punter, ever. Or Langer. Clarke can get stuffed though. I'll do his first two test tons soon, they are ready to go actually! For those who havent seen them they wont even recognise his batting, he was bloody awesome, pulled sixes over mid on, huge swipes for six, cracking backfoot drives, really aggressive.
Haha they were his only good (to watch) tons. After he got dropped he completely changed his technique so he couldn't hit aerial meaning he was more consistent but more boring to watch.

Any chance of the ball (and the subsequent ending to the test) that nearly ended his career?

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator

I haven't seen them :(

@Gillysbiggestfan I swear that's on youtube already.

robelinda

Warney bowled around 90 overs on one leg in that test didn't he? He was overweight, but still a freak.

Btw, did you ever edit that Pigeon 8/24 that was requested a week or so ago?

Haha they were his only good (to watch) tons. After he got dropped he completely changed his technique so he couldn't hit aerial meaning he was more consistent but more boring to watch.

Any chance of the ball (and the subsequent ending to the test) that nearly ended his career?
Which ball? I'm hot and tired, spell it out for me man!

Can do the 8/24 soon, its not edited yet, I MIGHT get time tonight to do it. Will be a quick job.