• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
sigh...pretty boring match. I hate flat pitches with a passion, and please Lawry stop praising the ****ing curator. How is it a magnificient job? Anyone can prepare a road....
Yeah Lawry really does love his roads. Always praises them.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These pitches have been flat for years just you had a couple of geniuses in McGrath and Warne who could get wickets on anything. Imagine how good their averages would have been on sporting pitches.
They actually played a lot of cricket on decent pitches. Actually reckon McGrath might've done slightly worse as less cricketers would've gone after him.

flibbertyjibber

On average watch .... Cook now over 46 and Trott 63.4

Doherty is dreadful. Loved Nasser just now "Doherty picked to get Pietersen out, trouble is they can't get him in.":laugh:

hazsa19

International Regular
England bowlers did alright with some tight bowling, a decent spinner, and good tactics.

The performance from bowlers, captain and fielders has been dross today.

I dont care though, we've put up with 20 years of this.

pskov

International 12th Man
Who was it saying Haddin was a better keeper than Prior? That was not a difficult chance. His second drop of the series too, neither of which have been that tricky.

morgieb

You're saying that like the pitch at Adelaide has never been flat.
It probably wasn't flat a while, but yeah it's been dire for ages.

What really gets my gears is that they produce sporting pitches at Shield level, but flat one's for tests!