• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Jacknife

International Captain
All tour Strauss has failed in the first innings and done well in the second, he could do with making that right.
These 2 just need to see of this ball and don't play at anything they don't need to .

Last edited:

heathrf1974

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Bollinger's our great white hope. The Aussie batsmen need to be more conservative the next time they bat. They're trying to hit there way into the game, West Indian style, however, the English bowlers are not pie chuckers.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like running's difficult at Adelaide.

Have just tuned in to the last over and a bit and we're not spraying it around everywhere with the ball. Makes a nice change so far.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just remembered Tony talking about how he didn't get Facebook yesterday. He said, "There's 14 Tony Grieg's on there, all of them have my picture on them, and none of them have anything to do with me...I thought that was illegal".

Reckon we should all get together and make sure there's at least a couple of hundred Tony Grieg pages by the end of the test.

Jacknife

International Captain
I bet those fans are going to stink in those furry costumes they've got on, or suffer a serious heat stroke.