• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The problem is that during this series there has been one truly shocking howler, Hussey in Brisbane plumb lbw and survived.

Theres been a couple of very thin edges that could have easily been turned over, but haven't.

Technology just doesn't seem to be working yet for me.

Need snicko and we need to put more trust in hawk-eye, I don't like all this 'marginal call' business
It's over-turned some wrong decisions. It's also let a couple of wrong decisions stand. So it could be improved, but removing it would make things worse as we'd have even more poor decisions than the couple we've had this series. That the number of wrong decisions has been reduced is not a hard concept. It could work better, but not using it at all would be a lot worse.

hazsa19

International Regular
:laugh:

this is surreal, mind there's still time for a good old fashioned collapse this evening to bring us back down to earth. How about delaying bowling them out for say...8 overs?

kingkallis

International Coach
The problem is that during this series there has been one truly shocking howler, Hussey in Brisbane plumb lbw and survived.

Theres been a couple of very thin edges that could have easily been turned over, but haven't.

Technology just doesn't seem to be working yet for me.

Need snicko and we need to put more trust in hawk-eye, I don't like all this 'marginal call' business
Hey, Sachin! Whats up? Whatcha doing here?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jimmy just way too good for Siddle here. He's never going to nick those.

As FST would have it, "Wasted on thee, lad"