• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

biased indian

International Coach
In 2 games v Aus, averages less than 20.

In 2 games v SL, averages about 32.

In 2 games v WI, averages over 100.

It's really too early to know for sure whether Ryder's record against India is something to do with their bowlers, or whether he'll be as good against everyone. But looking at the way he's batted in this series, I know who I'd rather have coming to the crease at the fall of a wicket.
one thing is that the fact that he is left hander we used to generally struggle aganist decent left handed batsmen ..but in recent time Zac had better of the lefties to little extent

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Ryder is always gun against India.. :p we need to see him play other teams more to arrive at a conclusion.
awta Too early to tell who is better out of Jesse and Taylor. I adore Taylor's defensive system and could watch it all day long. He was one of the few new zealanders who could pick Kaneria's googly last time he played he here. Surprised he didn't do better this series. He will bounce back.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Raina averages less than Martin with the ball. Anyone think a swap is on the cards? I'm guessing that India needs another batsmen in his late 30's to pad out their middle order.
Interesting...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZ have really batted shockingly in this Test. Seemingly forgotten everything good they did in the first two Tests.