• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Halfpast_Yellow

U19 Vice-Captain
As much as I liked Kane's debut century, still rather the UDRS was bought in :unsure:
Laxman deserved his 'century'.

Maybe NZ will get bowled out with the typical collapse and a declaration won't be needed.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just as I was going to post something about how ludicrous the gap between Simon Taufel and the next best umpire in the world is, he shows he's human. Probably his worst decision ever judging by that replay.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Would love to see NZ smash for 3 or 4 overs and declare.

It'd be interesting seeing India have to chase 260-odd off 50 overs. Would they try? Who knows?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My fault guys.Got up,stuck tv on to check score and first delivery i saw was the shocker that Williamson got.:-O

Well done by NZ to get the draw,batted well under pressure 2nd time around and McCullum has played one of the great innings by a NZ player in recent times.Loving those reverse sweeps.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
C'mon Kiwis, assume psychological dominance for the third test by seeing if Marto can replic....ah, forget it. Sehwag ensures dutiful boringness for a change.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My fault guys.Got up,stuck tv on to check score and first delivery i saw was the shocker that Williamson got.:-O
Same here. Got back from Aussie Rules practise, the missus said we're doing well. Checked the score, saw the appeal. Said, "There's no way that's out" and lo and behold, up goes the trigger. Definitely expect better from Taufel. Can't help thinking that the shot that Williamson was playing and the way his balance was going convinced Taufel the ball had turned less than it actually had.