• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will be half convinced of our chances in SA if Gambhir plays well in the remaining innings in this series.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol Sehwag. Such a gun to go out that way in the 90s.

Stumped vs. SL

Bowled slogging across the line vs. NZ.

Such a weird man.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Man that is such a brainless shot. Sometimes it seems he just doesnt respect the game of cricket, like he just cant be bothered even trying to take it seriously. I guess 'thats how he plays'. Still love him though, my favourite non-aussie player, but gee it annoys me to see someone with as much talent as ive ever seen just throw an innings away, at least wait until youve got the ton!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man that is such a brainless shot. Sometimes it seems he just doesnt respect the game of cricket, like he just cant be bothered even trying to take it seriously. I guess 'thats how he plays'. Still love him though, my favourite non-aussie player, but gee it annoys me to see someone with as much talent as ive ever seen just throw an innings away, at least wait until youve got the ton!
You can't have one without the other though. You can't bat like he does, yet bat sensibly. If you want a happy medium than you have Hayden, Ponting or Lara I guess. But Gilly and Sehwag didn't care for records and milestones, and the fact that they didn't is what made them entertaining.