• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Xuhaib

International Coach
:laugh:this Amit is a typical cheerleader fan Sehwag finishing Saqlain's career ofcourse knee injury had nothing to do with it.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Hoping Sehwag loses his patience against Arnel and gifts his wicket.

Also, this comment on Cricinfo reaaaaallly irritated me:
Robert Brown: "This is what happens, when you just dawdle along, before you know it, the score looks ordinary on such a good pitch, and N.z will rue this go slow rubbish, and i predict an India win, why because N.Zfor got to attack when they were on top, now they pay for it."
Doubleyou tee eff?? Becase Timmy Mac's brilliant hundred is the main reason we're losing this game?And I'm pretty sure, 'Robert Brown', that scoring our runs slowly only increases our chance of drawing this match. Honestly........................................

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just been watching a bit before I get my arse in gear for the day. First time I've seen him, but I like Arnel's action a lot; classic high arm. Accurate too.

Ha, we've got O'Brien calling it in our Sky studio too. Should be playing, fella.

Howsie

International Captain
New Zealand real unlucky not to have picked up one or two wickets during that session, especially Tim Southee.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Too be fair, we've had more than our fair share of luck this series so far - a couple of umpiring decisions, Guptill's early innings etc.