• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

thierry henry

International Coach
India's over rate is ****ing ridiculous. It's actually affecting my viewing of this game, I find I'm changing the channel between overs, coming back to see them still milling around, changing it again, coming back and finding the bowler finally on his run up. Very annoying.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Blown it big time. NZ bat better when they start 10 for 2. Don't think their middle order was so use to a great platform being set for them.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Huge disappointment. All the good work from yesterday undone in a session. At least 100 short of a par score.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Blown it big time. NZ bat better when they start 10 for 2. Don't think their middle order was so use to a great platform being set for them.
Don't think it bothers Ryder but both Vettori and Taylor seem to prefer to save us than give us a huge score.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff. Zak to get 5 hopefully. India better not underestimate NZ's bowling. The pitch is good but u wanna make sure you capitalize on this bowling performance.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Damn, big disappointment this morning.

Definitely agree about Vettori and perhaps Taylor being batsmen who save their runs for when we're trying to dig out of a hole.

Flopkins entirely true to form though. Athlai you are on a hiding to nothing :thumbsup:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Hopkins hit a wonderful 4 and then got out soon after. Was very gutting.
Fair bit of swing around earlier though.