• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where in the world is Zulqarnain Haider?

Xuhaib

International Coach
30 runs in an over are an average occurance in that cricket and then it was an 8 ball over bowled by a guy who never bowls plus the offside wide rule looks very harsh, 46 is quite possible to score I reckon.

angad

U19 12th Man
Zulqarnain Haider talks live on TV

Zulkarnain - "Price of truth is always worth paying, I will continue standing on the moral high ground. With a credible threat on my life, I have just taken the most risk-averse path of trusting no-one. I'm worried about my family, I don't have money for a lawyer. Immigration officials have been very helpful."

YouTube - Exclusive: Zulqarnain Haider talks live on TV

I hope whatever he reveals is in best long term interest of Pakistan cricket, This circus needs to be exposed and rooted out. I hope he fully cooperates with the ICC, ACSU and Scotland Yard unlike Butt/Amir/Asif victim mindset, accusing RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/BCCI conspiracy. 17 Crore Pakistanis deserve good cricketing infrastructure and honest higher ups.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
How can he end up in UK you need a visa to go to UK something is not right.
He probably had a visa already....or he could have filed for a refugee status and surrendered his passport at the airport....

Darn it, he should have come to Canada instead and play for my club!
Might have got a visa for a certain period of time that hasn't fully elapsed yet. Wasn't there too long ago.
But when he leaves the UK, wouldn't they stamp the visa in his passport as 'used', meaning he would need a new one to enter the UK again? Unless it is one of those multiple entry visas.

I feel bad for him for being in this situation, and I don't blame him for a minute for doing a runner.

Athlai

Not Terrible
But when he leaves the UK, wouldn't they stamp the visa in his passport as 'used', meaning he would need a new one to enter the UK again? Unless it is one of those multiple entry visas.

I feel bad for him for being in this situation, and I don't blame him for a minute for doing a runner.
Apparently got a one month one with the immigration guys. But yeah I was thinking it could have been a multiple entry one.

Craig

World Traveller
Kudos to the immigration officials for helping him out like that, too bad they're such ****s when I try to enter the UK :dry:

As SOC will attest too.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Zulqarnain Haider talks live on TV

Zulkarnain - "Price of truth is always worth paying, I will continue standing on the moral high ground. With a credible threat on my life, I have just taken the most risk-averse path of trusting no-one. I'm worried about my family, I don't have money for a lawyer. Immigration officials have been very helpful."

YouTube - Exclusive: Zulqarnain Haider talks live on TV

I hope whatever he reveals is in best long term interest of Pakistan cricket, This circus needs to be exposed and rooted out. I hope he fully cooperates with the ICC, ACSU and Scotland Yard unlike Butt/Amir/Asif victim mindset, accusing RAW/CIA/MOSSAD/BCCI conspiracy. 17 Crore Pakistanis deserve good cricketing infrastructure and honest higher ups.
Thanks for the link mate. Good to hear from him about how important his country and family is to him.

Feel really sad for him, he even broke down at the end of the interview :(