• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doesn't look easy at all coming in straight against spin. Reckon our bowlers will do very well when they get on here.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Love that Sachin waited for Sehwag to get off the field before walking on. WAG, such a top bloke.

Hope this annoys bagapath :p

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Wtf is with Vettori taking the new ball and bowling Ryder and Vettori? I can understand not taking it and bowling those 2 for a little more. Stupid captaincy. Bennett should have it and it's what Martin's in the side to do....or did they pick him for his batting and fielding.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
On cricinfo

Jono: "I've got to say I can't quite understand how players like Mills or Tuffey aren't part of the team - they are consistent performers and much more penetrating and proven of late than Martin & the freshmen"

Is this the Jono we know?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Ryder/Vettori has to be the worst new ball combination we've seen in Test cricket since...

... this morning with Martin and Bennett.

Flem274*

123/5
Is this the Joni?:

Jono: "I've got to say I can't quite understand how players like Mills or Tuffey aren't part of the team - they are consistent performers and much more penetrating and proven of late than Martin & the freshmen"

Teja.

Global Moderator
On cricinfo

Is this the Jono we know?
Haha, was about to post this.