• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Initially I was disappointed when I realised I would miss most of the first day's play due to being at work.

Now I'm relieved. So, so relieved.

Dissector

International Debutant
Dravid looking pretty good in the run-up to his 50 but I am not sure it means much in the long run. This is weak opposition on a slow pitch and it may just mask problems which will become evident on the SA tour. Still I am getting the sense that the selectors are going to perservere with him and I guess if this series gets his confidence up again it will be a good thing. And certainly you can make the case that India will need all the experience it has on the SA tour which will obviously be a huge challenge for the batting.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dravid looking pretty good in the run-up to his 50 but I am not sure it means much in the long run. This is weak opposition on a slow pitch and it may just mask problems which will become evident on the SA tour. Still I am getting the sense that the selectors are going to perservere with him and I guess if this series gets his confidence up again it will be a good thing. And certainly you can make the case that India will need all the experience it has on the SA tour which will obviously be a huge challenge for the batting.
He wasn't scoring runs because of the slowness of the wicket tbf.

chicane

State Captain
Dravid! -) He's struggled but I'm so happy for every time he goes out there and battles for us. We need you!

Dissector

International Debutant
Dravid scored 20 runs off ten balls by Jeet Patel. Clearly he is the perfect Diwali present for an out-of-form Indian batsman.:laugh:

Bobisback

International Regular
NZ's plan of bowling spin short outside off to Dravid is paying dividends in these last few overs before tea.

Flem274*

123/5
If the world was fair and balanced, we'd be due ten years of dominance in test cricket.

But it ain't.

In the meantime, I hope like hell Astle and Beard have gun seasons with the ball again this year.