• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in India 2010

Flem274*

123/5
Watling = Watling
Parlane/Wilson not too much worse than McIntosh
Williamson = Williamson
Marshall not too much worse than McCullum
Styris not too much worse than Ryder
Vettori = Vettori
McGlashan=Hopkins
bowlers are better.
James and Hamish Marshall are a long way behind Ryder. McIntosh>>>>Wilson/Parlane as well.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Watling = Watling
Parlane/Wilson not too much worse than McIntosh
Williamson = Williamson
Marshall not too much worse than McCullum
Styris not too much worse than Ryder
Vettori = Vettori
McGlashan=Hopkins
bowlers are better.
You missed Taylor.
And McIntosh > Parlane/Wilson
and Hopkins is batting 8 in this lineup. The batting for this team is fine, the bowling is dire.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I like watching Dravid even when he's being overly defensive when he's in good touch but now he's just hitting the ball hard and struggling, Get Tendulkar in!

Meridio

International Regular
****, Hopkins, got to catch that. Decent sized edge, but we need to take those sorts of chances.

Spark

Global Moderator
Are we seeing both extremes here? Apparently a tough pitch but Sehwag scoring as Sehwag always does... and Dravid going at 25? What's going on there?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS' uncle charles being discussed at the tms, lol, wtf?
Haha they asked before who held the record for the highest percentage of runs in a completed innings and I told them, any my relation. Then later someone mentioned Kohli scoring a X out of Y so I thought they'd understand me if I said that. Evidently not. :p

Shri

Mr. Glass
Are we seeing both extremes here? Apparently a tough pitch but Sehwag scoring as Sehwag always does... and Dravid going at 25? What's going on there?
Very slow pitch, difficult to time shots here. Sehwag just teeing off against spinners.