• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

Howsie

International Captain
Would someone please get Ian Healy of the air, I don't think he's watching the same game we all are.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mark Nicholas is right there.

This "see a sub continental player and continuously bowl bouncers at them" doesn't work to players who have had opportunities to travel.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
FFS I hate being frustrated first game of the season. This is a good wicket, 160 would have made a good target. The Sri Lankan bats are showing up the Australians how to play on his wicket.

All I want now is a good debut by Hastings.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks a walk in the park for SL from here.Not a great start to the home summer for Australia so far.

Only a 20/20 though.:unsure:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If Australia hadn't got wickets, but at least kept the run rate to 5-6 they'd still be a chance. Mathews is a gun but SL's middle to lower order isn't exactly used to Perth wickets. It would have been an interesting game from here if the score was 2/35 or so.

2/60 a bit different :dry:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha so gun from Moody. He's right that if you didn't know about cricket, you'd think the Lankans are used to bouncy wickets and Australia are in foreign territory. Definitely batted that way.