• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2010

Jayzamann

International Regular
Just got home from work, turned on telly, pretty loudly said "what **** is this?"

Cool down, post here. Was I too hasty? Was this really a **** total? Whose fault is it?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just got home from work, turned on telly, pretty loudly said "what **** is this?"

Cool down, post here. Was I too hasty? Was this really a **** total? Whose fault is it?
Warner, Watson, Clarke and White ****.

Dussey decent delivery, fair enough dismissal.

Haddin and Smith went out trying to go the slog.

Spark

Global Moderator
- Hey MC. These things called gaps. Do try to hit them, it doesn't matter if you hit it at two hundred miles an hour if it's straight at a fielder
- What were our top order doing? Fair ********
- Top fielding by the Sri Lankans. Top captaincy too, rotated the bowlers really well
- Haddin hitting straight is a sight to behold
- Smith is a gun
- It's only taken 20 overs for 9 to piss me off wrt commentators.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Oh wow top 5 failed spectacularly.

Only score there that didn't surprise was Clarke's tbh. The sooner they give him the test captaincy and he can wash his hands of t20i, the better.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Love the look on that douchebag's face who was about to cheer Dilhara dropping the catch, and then he realises he caught it.

Yeah you stay in your seat!

Flem274*

123/5
Some of them just aren't good enough. Some of them think they're better than they are.
They've got to get their minds right and sometimes that requires patience, sometimes it requires being aggressive. What it requires is actually sorting out the cricket smarts and weighing up the situation that they're playing in.

Migara

International Coach
Aussies against Randiv got in to a bad position for the second straight game. Is it a review of things to come against Swann?

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I'm sick of complaining about Clarke in T20,but this is just stupid. Another pointless innings. He was talking on the radio about his role in the team is to also contribute as a bowler and fielder, well FFS take a blinder Clarke.