• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Huge breeze. That one went straight up and it landed only about 10 yards short of the boundary.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeerrrrrraaaaannnnnn noooooooeeeemmmmmmmmaaaaaa abbbbbbbbaaaaarrr

**** his names long

net.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
What's KNBs bowling like? I don't recall it being particularly flash, but he's stepped up this tournament.
Astle-esque, I guess. Nothing special but in t-20 it's useful enough as long as you keep it tight.

CD finally taking their catches = WIN (both figuratively and perhaps literally).

Howsie

International Captain
What's KNBs bowling like? I don't recall it being particularly flash, but he's stepped up this tournament.
Average. Very average. If he's to ever play at a higher level he'll need his batting to pick up I'd think. He's basically Jesse Ryder but 10K slower.

Flem274*

123/5
Really bowling with very ordinary pace now. 130-135 at best. Good reverse swing though.
I remember when he came to give me my telling off he said he swings it miles when he bowls slow.

Should bowl slower more often imo, unless he's still struck by accuracy issues in the mid 130s.